Chapel Hill Transit (CHT) will operate on a winter break service schedule from Saturday, Dec. 18, to Saturday, Jan. 8, 2011. The weekday CM, CW, D, J, NU and V routes will end earlier. Safe Rides and Saturday/Sunday U & NU routes will not operate.
EZ Rider services will end at 10:35 p.m. Monday through Friday. The last scheduled pick-up window will be 10:25 – 10:45 p.m.
Regular service will resume on Monday, Jan. 10. For specific schedule information, please visit www.chtransit.org or call a customer service representative at 919-969-4900.
CHT Christmas and New Year’s Holiday Schedule
CHT services will operate the following schedule in observance of the Christmas and New Year’s holidays:
- Friday, Dec. 24 – Saturday Service (No U or NU routes). The Hillsborough Express 420 route will operate.
- Saturday, Dec. 25 – Closed (No Services)
- Sunday, Dec. 26 – Closed (No Services)
- Monday, Dec. 27 – Saturday Schedule (No U or NU routes).
- Friday, Dec. 31 – Saturday Schedule (No U or NU routes).
- Saturday, Jan. 1 – Closed (No Services)
- Sunday, Jan. 2 – Closed (No Services)
CHT administrative offices will be closed from Friday, Dec. 24, to Monday, Dec. 27 and will reopen at 8:30 a.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 28.