Chapel Hill Transit will implement minor schedule adjustments effective Saturday, August 15, 2015. Chapel Hill Transit generally makes changes to its schedules in January, May and August, in response to ridership trends, changing traffic patterns and growth in the area. The changes are:
- A Route: A-Limited morning trips will resume (7:14–9:44 a.m.). These trips operate in a loop between Hillsborough Street, Campus and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and only operate when the University is in session.
- NU Route: Weekday evening and weekend service will resume.
- U Route: Weekend service will resume.
- Safe Rides: Service will resume on Thursday, August 20 and will operate on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings when the University is in session.
- EZ Rider will operate Monday-Friday from 5:00 a.m. to 11:17 p.m., Saturdays from 8:15 a.m. to 11:17 p.m. and Sundays from 10:38 a.m. until 11:17 p.m. (Premium Service will operate on a space-available basis from 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.).
New schedules are available on our website and printed schedules will be available on buses the week of August 10th. NextBus predictions may be impacted by the service changes for the week following August 17th. Please refer to printed and online schedules during this time. Please contact a Customer Service Representative at 919.485.7433 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.